1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers sent from our web server and stored on your browser or device. They allow a website to recognize a user's device. The term cookie describes a variety of techniques. In this policy the term cookies, refer to all types of technology. However, all information provided hereafter will be clear and accessible to make sure you can make an informed decision about your cookie settings.
In short, cookies help to improve your user experience. For instance, through allowing you to navigate between pages effectively, remembering your preferences and ensuring that ads you see online are more relevant to you and your interests. At large, cookies vary depending on the purpose of them. Please see the summary below:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are crucial for the features of our services. Without these cookies, services that you have requested cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use our services, i.e. which pages you visit most often. We use these cookies to improve the performance of our services. Please note that this category does not include cookies used for behavioural analysis or targeted ad networks.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember what choices you make, such as username etc. and there through provide better, more personalised features. These cookies remember what choices you make to improve your experience. Your activity on other websites may not be tracked as the information that these cookies collect can be anonymized.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: These are cookies that are used to deliver ads that are relevant to you and your interests. Information about your browsing habits is collected through these cookies in order to make target advertising. These cookies remember what websites you visit. The information from these cookies is shared with other organisations, i.e. advertisers.
More information is available at www.allaboutcookies.org.
3. MONITORING YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
If you wish to no longer receive cookies on your browser, you can use your browser settings to deny or delete cookies. Follow the instructions in the browser. Usually, these instructions can be found under “Edit”, “Help” or “Tools”. To delete cookies from your hard drive, select “Security” and delete the web history.
If you wish to no longer receive cookies on your mobile device you may use addition setting, for example "Opt-out of Interest-Based Ads" (on Android devices) or "Limit Ad Tracking" (on iOS devices). These settings allow you to restrict the use of information about your usage of apps for ads that target your interests.
4. ADDITIONS AND CHANGES
If we make significant changes to this policy, you will be notified in advance by a message in the Ellure services or by an e-mail.
5. CONTACT INFORMATION